Bonuses? That’s a term you definitely like hearing, as the definition of it means something on top of casual. Something additional, extra! What’s not to like? Well, the same applies to online gambling industry, which is an industry with a whole lot of bonuses. Yet, even though almost any casino site will offer you a bonus, you have to be knowledgable to find out which are the best of them. That’s exactly where we chime in – we’ll give you all important aspects and teach you how to determine whether a bonus is top notch or it’s the other way around.
Featured Live Casino Bonus
Before we jump into various aspects of what makes up a great casino bonus, lets take a look at a bonus that I personally adore. It’s offered by a flagman in the industry, Titan Casino!
When you join Titan Casino, you will be offered to choose your own bonus out of the 4 that are offered! Highest of these is a 50% match offer with $5,000 maximum limit. That’s right – up to $5,000 can be added to your bankroll for free! Of course, you will have to deposit a good $10,000 to claim this offer, but that does not make it all that worse!
Casino Bonuses 101
So what are the conditions that make a casino bonus from a reasonable or bad one into a great one? Honestly, there are many of these, but here’s a couple of the most important ones:
- Reputation of the casino – yes, reputation of the casino is everything. What’s the point of the bonus, if you won’t be able to cash it out later on? That can definitely happen if you choose casino sites that are no reputable and ran out of John’s bedroom. On the other hand, if you pick a gambling site carefully, this won’t happen.
- Wagering Requirements – this is a term that translates into the actual bonus value. Usually wagering requirements are referred to in numbers. Lets say you claim a $1,000 bonus with 20x wagering requirement. This would mean that in order to cash out this bonus, you would have to wager $20,000, before this bonus would become your money.
- Allowed Games – most bonuses are awarded for high house edge games, like slots. Casinos are usually vary about awarding bonuses for BlackJack or Baccarat players due to the small house edge. A bonus like this can easily turn the house edge around and make the game favorable for the player. Yet, there still are casinos that will count wagers on live casino games towards clearing the requirements.
- Cashable or Non Cashable – there are two main types of casino bonuses found online. One of them are cashable bonuses. Once cleared, these are available for cashing out. On the other hand Non Cashable bonuses are only mean’t to be used for increasing your bankroll, thus also being able to play for higher stakes.
- Clearance Time – would you like a $10,000 bonus? Well, of course you would! The only thing is that it might be available with a requirement that you have to clear it in a single day… I’m exaggerating a little bit, but you see where I’m going with this. Pay attention to the amount of time that any particular casino will give you to clear a bonus.
So now you’re way more knowledgable in regards to casino bonuses and ready to join a live casino site to take advantage of it’s bonuses. We’ve gathered a couple of the best live casino bonuses out there – find them in the top-list below!
|Mega Casino||$2,000 Welcome Package|
|Titan Casino||$5,000 Welcome Package|
|Lucky Live Casino||$100 Welcome Bonus + Casino Tournies|
|Celtic Casino||$5 FREE + 50% CashBack|
|Bet365 Casino||$500 VIP Bonus + Promotions|
|5Dimes||US Players ACCEPTED!|